Signant release 8.1.0
The archive UI has been refurbished and enhanced with a component based front end framework. New functionality has been added in order to improve search and filter capabilities making it easier to manage and view documents in the archive.
Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- The CDD form is prepared for two different use cases: CDD for a Legal person (company) or CDD for natural persons hereunder Ultimate Beneficial Owners.
- Adjustments made to comply with browser policy not allowing iframe source to read its display position. When in iframe CDD message dialogs may appear unpositioned.
- Improved the e-mail address validator (eg. rejecting double dots, allowing name ending with an underscore).
- Updated BankID logo on the login form.
- Bugfix related to customer onboarding leaving behind the basic level default invoice reciepient.
- Including the end user IP in webservice call to CGI/Swedish BankID
Signant release 8.0.0
Added functionality for distributing signed documents to all signatories. The feature is optional and can be switched on or off for all signatories while creating a signature assignment. After everyone has signed a signature assignment, an e-mail will be sent out to all signatories with a link to their own secure download page for the signed documents in the assignment. The signature assignment download page is available for a period of 30 days. The feature is available to all portal users (Basic, Pro, and Enterprise).Optimization of the signature format
During signing, a more optimal call is now used for obtaining validity information related to the certificates (prioritizing OCSP data over CRL where possible). This provides better performance through reduced file size, faster signing and validation.
Signant release 7.2.0
- Improvement: Secure download of signed files after successful "Customer Due Diligence" (Kundetiltak).
- Improvement: PEP added to "Customer Due Diligence" (Kundetiltak).
- Improvement: Various bug-fixes and layout improvements.
- New: Drag and drop files when creating new posting in portal.
- New: Choose what e-ID providers are visible by default.
- New: Choose what language is show by default in "Instant Sign".
Signant release 7.1.0
- New product: Client identification as part of the Customer Due Diligence (Kundetiltak).
- New: Automatic on-boarding/account upgrade for new and existing customers directly from the portal.
- New: Callback service for status updates for distributors using the WS.
- Improvement: Only show currently used e-ID as a choice when signing.
- Improvement: More accurate calculation for widget placement in signed PDF.
- Improvement: Deny locked and encrypted files when uploading in WS.
- Improvement: Improved validation of mobile numbers when creating a posting from WS.
- Improvement: Various bug-fixes and layout improvements.
Signant release 7.0.1
- Added troubleshooting page for BankID (link when selecting eID dialog)
- Adjusted customer control form
- Adjusted availability and default language for using SMS
- Enhanced format control of mobile number while editing postings
- The contact list is automatically updated when changes are made on a posting
- Fixed error where user could choose country code for mobile number (new posting)
Signant release 7.0.0
- New feature: Support for SMS messages Enables initial notification by SMS and E-mail to signatories.
- Phone number fields added to the Create posting wizard.
- Checkbox to enable/disable SMS added to the Create posting wizard
- Short URL to postings. To be used by the SMS service.
- Improved CSS to floating labels in edit fields.
- Contact list supports phone numbers
Signant release 6.3.3
- New: Contact list in the new posting wizard.
Can now select recipients from contact list containing last used recipients.
- Improvement: Green BankID signature
New version of BankID that generates signatures that can be validatet in Adobe.
- Improvement: Webservice
Small adjustments in the «error-processing» and error messages returned
- Improvement: Signaturesite
Shows who has the "locked" file for signing and how long it has been locked.
- Improvement: Login and signing
More modern layout on buttons and help text.
Signant release 6.3.2
- New: Danish NemID
Persons with Danish NemID can now use Signant.
- New: Signant in Swedish
Swedish has now been added as an alternative in "Choose language".
- Improvement: Signant Portal Enterprise
Simplified handling for adding Portal Enterprise customers with Whitelabel.
- Improvement: Interval notifications
With a distributor level it is now possible to control how long the service should wait to send out reminding notifications and how often they should be sent.
- Improvement: Layout and user experience
Small adjustments and improvals on desktop- and mobile version of the portal.
Signant release 6.3.1
- New: Completely new frontpage on www.signant.no.
- New: Electronic signing with Swedish BankID.
- New: Possibility to order your own layout (WhiteLabel) of the portal as a Portal Pro customer.
- Improvement: Possibility to export direct links for signing from GetStatus.
- Improvement: Better handling of invalid filename, title and description when creating a posting.
- Improvement: Small adjustments of GUI in archive.
- New: Signing with D-number with Buypass.
- Improvement: Possibility to adapt filename in web forms.
Signant release 5.3.0
- New: Control of age and birthdate in Instant Sign WS.
- Improvement: Archive and several small adjustments in layout.
- Improvement: Logic around error handling and error logging.
- Improvement: Edit posting created in Portal Pro.
- New: When user edit email address in existing posting, new email will be sent out immediately.
Signant release 5.2.1
- New: Archive, pro users can now see archived postings and files that belongs to that account.
- Improvement: Add multiple posting managers when creating a new posting.
- Improvement: Adjustments in GUI.
- Improvement: Removal of "Completed - Confirm" in dialog after BankID-signing.
- Improvement: Optimize the process of postings (win serv).
- Improvement: Guiding text when login and signing with BankID.
- New: Registration of new customers from the website, through a web form.
- New: Header with icon and guiding text on all main sites in the portal.
Signant release 5.2.0
- New: User management.
- Improvement: Add administrator to posting.
- Improvement: Adjust GUI on the signing page.
Signant release 4.1.9
- New: Buypass without Java.
- New: Language - Norwegian Nynorsk.
- Improvement: Stops uploading of files that are locked or encrypted.
- Improvement: Adjustments in GUI for better user-experience.
Signant release 4.1.8
- New: Preview of < new posting > email, last step in the posting wizard.
- New: Changed framework for the frontpage/website.
- New: User will get informed that we are using cookies on the website.
- Improvement: Landing-page between "Try Signant" and the login page.
- Improvement: Sender of email is now Signant for < name of person >.
Signant release 4.1.7
- Improvement: Responsive design.
- Improvement: Simplified "Create new posting"-wizard.
- New: Selection of sender in the wizard.
- New: Sender of the emails are now allways the owner of the posting.
- Improvement: The system remember the invoice recipient you chose the previous time.
- Improvement: Better quality on logo in Widget.
Signant release 4.1.6
- New: Mandatory acceptance of user terms.
- New: Choice to have widget visible or not.
- Improvement: Downloading of files with norwegian letters or unusually long filenames.
- Bugfix: Statuscoder is not updatet in correct database.
- Bugfix: Logging postingowner when posting is created through WS.
- Workaround: Login should now work in Firefox v.35.
Signant release 18.104.22.168
- Simple responsive design.
- Bugfix when user signs files with "ÆØÅ" in the filename with BankID.
Signant release 3.1.5
- Upgraded to BankID 2.0.
- BankID Patch 2.02.
- Bug related in IE9.
- New email templates.
- Error when filename contains &%<> corrected.
- Add new posting admins.
- New WS Instant Sign.
- Changes in layout in "My postings", icons for every reciever that shows name and email throgh "mouseover".
- New list in "My postings" where you can see "Postings from others to sign by me" that contains a posting where my SSN is set as reciever.
- Possibility to test email templates from win service.
- Slacktrace do not longer appear i browser by serious errors.
Signant release 3.1.4
- Instant signing - WS and adapted signing page.
- Overview over postings that awaits my signing.
- BusinessLogic for BankID 2.0
- Moved SDO and Eldosfiles to an own Common folder.
Signant release 3.1.3
- New postingtype - selfsigned.
- "Add myself"-button i "New posting"-wizard.
- New functions in WS for creation/delete/status of "batch" transmission.
- Small bugfix and layout adjustments.
Signant release 3.1.2
- Signing page - New layout, simpler to see status and smaller buttons.
- Redirect to logout if user try to access a posting that belongs to someone else.
- IsLoggedIn-check before user read document. If user is not logged in then redirect to login.
- Not possible to contain a new posting without upload at least one document, and have at least one recipient.
- Not possible to sign if someone else has rejected the file.
- Reason to rejection is now showing in "View posting".
- Unlock document by clicking cancel.
- Reject is now showing in a popup, where the rest of the page is "greyed" out.
- The document is marked as rejected if one or more has rejected it.
- Datepicker has been moved so it does not overlap other input-fields.
- Show priority on recipients in "Edit posting".
- Animated "Spinning snake" on upload and update buttons.
- New Signant logo.
- Not possible to see deleted posting.
Signant release 2.1.1
- Correct redirect when user click on cancel during login, activate posting and activation of token.
- Show original filename in the portal instead of "filesystem-friendly" name.
- Correct redirect when user login from email link.
- Small bugfixes in WS.
Signant release 2.1.0
05.12.2013Transferred functionality from maestrosignatur.no to signant.no, ready to make systems connect against Signant.no.
- New and simplified webservice interface.
- New Webservice documentation.
- Available use of token and activation of posting (web).
Signant release 2.0.1
- Small bugfixed.
- GUI adjustment.
Signant release 2.0.0
27.02.2013 (through MAS 25.03.2013)
Signant release 1.0.0
2012 - Pilot edition